- Craft kits for three-dimensional miniature models from the Harry Potter universe
- Five models available: Gringott's Dragon, Hagrid's Hut, Hogwarts Express, The Burrow and the Golden Snitch
- The single pieces detach from engraved and laser-cut steel sheets
- No glue or soldering needed, but assembly is made easier with needle-nose pliers or a pair of tweezers
- Officially licensed product
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Few book series in the recent past have come close to the level of immersion and atmosphere of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter
. You just need to grab a book, open it and start reading… and within seconds, you'll be sitting next to Harry, Hermione and Ron in the Hog's Head with a warm butter beer in your hands. The movies aren't too shabby, either. ;) With the Harry Potter Metal Earth 3D Models
, you can go one step further and summon objects from the Harry Potter universe in the comfort of your own home.
Choose from the following models to bring magic into your life:
- The Gringott's Dragon is the number one when it comes to a deposit guarantee. It's hard to imagine that a bank robber could sneak past this gigantic creature.
- The Hogwarts Express not only transports eager students to the world's best school for wizardry and witchcraft, it's also loaded to the brim with magical sweets, like the legendary chocolate frogs.
- Hagrid's Hut is home to the nicest wizard of all time and loads of "totally harmless" creatures that "just want to play" ;).
- For once, the Golden Snitch is in a generous mood and isn't trying to escape from its stand. Looks like you can leave your Firebolt in the broom closet...
- In stark contrast to his room in Privet Drive, The Burrow allowed Harry to completely relax and enjoy life. With this kit, you can visit the friendliest family in the world!
- And if you can't decide on just one kit, just get the set of all 5 kits for the ultimate ionflux of magic into your life!
All Metal Earth
kits contain laser-cut metal parts. While you don't need any glue or soldering, the assembly will be eased by the use of a pair of tweezers or needle-nose pliers.
Technische detailsContents: laser-cut metal sheets, instructions Model size: Gringott's Dragon: 19.0 x 13.7 x 6.0 cm; Hogwarts Express: engine 10.8 x 2.0 x 3.4 cm, coal car 6.2 x 1.8 x 2.7 cm; Hagrid's Hut: 8.0 x 6.1 x 6.4 cm; Golden Snitch: 12.5 x 8.6 x 7.1 cm; The Burrow: 7.4 x 4.8 x 10 cm Material: spring steel