- 3D Globe of planets and celestial bodies with augmented-reality functionalities
- Two variants available: Moon Mini and Solar System Mini (includes Pluto!)
- With a compatible device (smartphone or tablet), information on the different celestial bodies and missions like the moon landing can be accessed
- Each model is hand painted and comes in a decorative box
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Most people would probably give an arm or leg for a chance to visit the moon, check out Neil Armstrong's landing site and butcher his famous quote in an attempt at being funny. But unfortunately, it looks like Elon Musk and SpaceX will need a few more years until our dreams can become reality.
Until then, the Augmented Reality Globes from AstroReality
allow you to get up close and personal with your favourite celestial bodies. As the name suggests, these detailed replicas can be brought to life with the help of a smartphone or tablet. As soon as you capture the model with your camera, the free app will show you information on the size, history, interesting sites and missions like the moon landing.
You can choose from the following three variants:
- At 16 g with a diameter of 3 cm, the Lunar Mini Moon Model will fit right into your pocket or on your desk. Its scale is 1:116.020.845.
- If you're more into the planets, the Solar System Mini Set is perfect for you. It includes replicas of all eight planets in our solar system (plus the former planet Pluto), all of which weigh in at 16 g and have a diameter of 3 cm. Since the original planets all have different sizes, the nine models don't have a consistent scale.
All models are made of highly detailed polyresin, are painted by hand and come in a decorative black box. If you have questions on the AR functionalities
, we highly recommend the manufacturer's YouTube channel
Technische detailsDiameter: 120mm Weight: 16g Material: polyresin Lunar 3D printing resolution: 0.006mm per pixel Solar system 3D printing resolution: 0,1 mm per Pixel Lunar contents: 1 model, code, quick start guide Solar System Contents: 9 mini models