- High-quality collectible figurine from the video game "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt"
- Detailed replica of one of the following characters: Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, Triss, Shani, Eredin, Dandelion
- Each figurine features a decorative base and is presented in a display box
- Height: approx. 20 cm
- Officially licensed product
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Calling The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
a "good" game would probably be the understatement of the century. After all, the third instalment of the video-game series has managed to be even better than its solid first part and the very good second part combined. As Geralt of Rivia, a mutated monster hunter, we get to roam a beautiful open world and fight monsters, mercenaries and the eponymous Wild Hunt. Story, gameplay, graphics, two amazing expansions and a top-notch soundtrack The Wither 3 simply has it all!
To keep up your supply of all things Witcher-y after your tenth-or-so playthrough (obviously on death march), the The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Collectible Figurines
stand ready to take their place on your trophy shelf. These high-quality replicas bring your favourite characters to life as 20 cm high collectibles
, each with authentic equipment, a decorative base and a special display box.
Choose from the following characters:
- Obviously, no Witcher figurine lineup would be complete without Geralt of Rivia, the most famous witcher of all times. For this gig, Geralt has decided to wear the Grandmaster Ursine Armour for maximum levels of style and protection.
- Geralt's foster child, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon aka Ciri , is not only a master swordswoman, her supernatural abilities also make her (quite possibly) the most dangerous warrior in the world of The Witcher.
- Even though Geralt has amassed quite a large list of lovers, his true love is still reserved for Yennefer of Vengerberg, the mage serving the Emperor of Nilfgaard. She even managed to convince him to temporarily trade in Roach for a stuffed unicorn... ;)
- Even though Shani, the talented medic from Oxenfurt, only appears in the first expansion Hearts of Stone, fans of the series should know her well from the first game. She was supposedly set to appear in The Witcher 2, but was cut from the final game for unknown reasons.
- The sorceress Triss Merigold of Maribor helped Geralt survive the dangers of the second game and unhappily fell in love with the witcher. After he had regained his memories (of Yennefer), Triss and him parted ways for some time.
- Eredin Bréacc Glas, better known as the King of the Wild Hunt, is the primary antagonist of The Witcher 3. Together with his spectral cavalry from another dimension, he is hunting Ciri in order to control her immense power.
- While Dandelion, or Julian Alfred Pankratz, Viscount de Lettenhove, always tries to help Geralt, his amorous adventures tend to land him in trouble and force the witcher to rescue his old friend. :D
Now it's up to you to stop Eredin and his henchmen! But remember: The line between monsters and humans tends to blur at times!
Technische detailsDimensions Geralt: approx. 15 x 26.5 cm Dimensions Ciri: approx. 15 x 30.5 cm Dimensions Yennefer: approx. 15 x 25 cm Dimensions Triss: approx. 15 x 25 x 15 cm Dimensions Shani: approx. 15 x 25.5 cm Dimensions Eredin: approx. 22 x 28 x 18.5 cm Dimensions Dandelion: approx. 15 x 28 x 15 cm Material: plastic