De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Few weapons in the history of cinema have gained such an iconic status as the lightsabers from Star Wars. Almost everyone in the world knows what a lightsaber is, and most of us have spent hours pretending to be Jedi while hitting each other with sticks (while making weird noises, of course).
Compared to conventional metal swords, lightsabers are clearly the superior choice (not to mention a more elegant weapon for a more civilized age). You don't have to sharpen them, they don't break so easily and you can draw conclusions about the individual owners, thanks to their different colours.
These Wave 4 Black Series FX Lightsabers
might not be suitable for welding, cutting or melting, but just like their movie counterparts, they are perfect for recreating epic Jedi battles from the Star Wars series the sound & light effects are authentic ... and trust us, they really are fun to play with! Once you activate the lightsaber, the light suffuses the blade, and with the built-in motion sensors, you get those distinct and authentic swooshing sounds lightsabers are so famous for.
If you're more into the healing side of the Force, don't worry! Thanks to their distinct and detailed metal handle, these lightsabers look great as a decoration sitting on the accompanying display stand.
The following models from Wave 4 are available:
- Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber from Episode IV originally belonged to his father Anakin Skywalker, aka [SPOILER] Darth Vader. After receiving the blue weapon from Ben Kenobi, Luke used this lightsaber until losing it on Bespin.
- The red blade of Darth Vader's Lightsaber from Episode V reflects its owner's transition to the Dark Side of the Force. In the movies, the Sith lord has proven just how much havoc he can wreak with this weapon ...
- Just like his apprentice's sabers, Obi-Wan Kenobi's Lightsaber is blue. Even though old Ben tried to avoid conflict at all costs, he used to be a highly skilled fighter in his glory days.
In addition to these fine weapons, you can also find the lightsabers of Yoda and Kylo Ren from Wave 2:
- The green lightsaber is owned, of course, by our favourite Jedi Master, Master Yoda. A little smaller this one is. But as know we all do: size matters not.
- Perhaps you feel more of a connection to the Dark Side of the Force...? Then choose the glowing red lightsaber of Kylo Ren. This model is noticeably heavier and larger, but they both handle well.
To activate the crystals in all the lightsabers, you need 3 x AA batteries (not included). May the Force be with you!