- 3D ball maze cube that has to be solved without being able to see the maze
- Available in 6 colours and difficulty levels
- A map of the maze on the case will help in case you get stuck (exception: Cthulhu maze)
- Perfect for training spatial visualization and have fun at the same time
- Cube can be opened to inspect the maze (exceptions: Cthulhu and Vicious)
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Ever since the ancient times of King Minos, labyrinths have fascinated us humans immensely: We build giant mazes in corn fields, print labyrinths next to our daily crossword puzzles and we even consume books and movies about the "getting lost simulators" (i.e. Maze Runner
). But sadly, the good, old trick with the string doesn't cut it any more...
At least when it comes to the Inside³ Labyrinth Cubes
! While these colourful cubes might look plain on the outside, they actually hide seven layers of devilishly tricky mazes! You'll have to manoeuvre a metal ball through them - without being able to see the ball or the maze, for that matter! Without spatial thinking
and the maps on each cube
, you'd certainly be doomed. To keep things fair, the easier variants can be taken apart to remove the ball and start over. The two hardest cubes, however, cannot be taken apart and pose the ultimate challenge to all those who dare.
You can choose between six different cubes
, each varying in colour and difficulty level:
- The blue Easy 0 is aimed at novices and offers easy mazes and the option do take the cube apart.
- The green Regular 0 is the perfect training for more advanced cubes and can also be taken apart.
- The orange Mean 0 really means business and is, well, mean... Fortunately for you, it can be taken apart, as well.
- The red Awful 0 also lives up to his name and is not to be taken lightly. If you cant beat this waful challenge, simply take it apart and try again!
- The brown Vicious 0 is borderline unfair: Extremely complex mazes paired with a fixed design that cannot be taken apart? Well, thank you, Satan...
- As many people will know, we secretly serve the Great Old One Cthulhu. The black Cthulhu Phantom is a gift straight from the realm of our master and is truly devious: It houses the hardest mazes imaginable, cannot be opened and the "map" consist of cryptic glyphs. A true challenge for hardcore puzzle enthusiasts, indeed!
Thanks to the small form factor of 6 x 6 x 6 cm, the cubes will fit in every backpack and allow you to enjoy portable labyrinth fun on the bus or a train. :)
Technische detailsDimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 cm Material: plastic, metal (ball)