- Set of two remote-controlled battle robots with infrared cannons
- Allows you to fight another player in merciless battles
- After a hit, robots are disabled for a short while, after 10 hits they are shut down completely
- In combination with a second set, 4 players can fight each other
- Two types of robots with different stats available: Spider or Tarantula
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Every nerd household should own a battle robot. You know, to keep burglars away... Unfortunately, the colossal death machines cost a fortune and the combination of guided missiles, high-calibre ammunition and artillery shells will most definitely keep you from getting invited to the neighbourhood barbecue again. Although that could be a good thing, after all.
The HEXBUGS Battle Ground Robots
allow you to fulfil your fantasies on a slightly smaller scale and with infrared weapons instead of live ammunition. Each set contains two identical battle robots that you and another player can use to rain down destruction upon one another.
With the wireless remote controls
, you can guide the small machines onwards to victory and take shots at your opponent: If a robot gets hit, it will be disabled for a few seconds. After ten hits, it will shut down completely and the round will be over.
You can choose between two different sets
with two robots each:
- The Spider Robot offers a high rate of fire, but moves at a slower speed. So think carefully about your positioning before opening fire!
- The Tarantula Robot is the complete opposite of the Spider: High mobility paired with a lower rate of fire make this vehicle perfect for flanking manoeuvres.
For an added challenge, you can customize your battlefield with books, soda cans or other items that will require tactical thinking and finesse. Combined with a second set, up to four players
can engage in intense robotic destruction! The batteries required to power the robots and remote controls are included in the set. :)
Technische detailsContents: 2 robots and 2 remote controls each Power supply: AG13/LR44 batteries (included) Tarantula dimensions: approx. 10 x 9.5 x 11.5 cm Spider dimensions: ca. 9.5 x 9 x 10 cm Remote control dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 3.5 cm Range: approx. 4 mAchtung: Nicht für Kinder unter 36 Monaten geeignet.