- Various replica coin sets from the TV series Game of Thrones
- 9 different sets available (among others, house-specific sets, the coin of the Faceless Man, Iron Square from Braavos, etc.)
- Depending on the set, the coins are made from copper, iron or brass using antique machinery
- Weathered by hand for an individual "used look"
- Each set includes a booklet with information on the coins
- Officially licensed product
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
"A Lannister always pays his debts!
" This saying should be well-known to everyone who has watched the TV series Game of Thrones or read the A Song of Ice and Fire
books by George R. R. Martin. And they should also know that Lannisters tend to pay with a few inches of steel in your back instead of coins. Fortunately, the rest of Westeros still prefers cold, hard cash.
With the Game of Thrones Coins
, you can join the war for the Iron Throne of King's Landing - as long as marauding cut-throats don't steal your precious coins before you can build your army. Since every house and city state like Braavos tends to use their own set of coins, you can choose between seven different coin sets
that will come to you straight from the grim and war-torn fantasy world:
- The Iron Coin of the Faceless Man shows the infamous "Valar morghulis - Valar dohaeris". Who know what will happen if you decide to use it... ;)
- The Winterfell Half-Groat of Eddard Stark reminds us of one of the few truly good characters in the series who had to die way too early on.
- The Braavosi Iron Square is truly a unique coin. After all, it is not round, but square! At least it'll allow you to quickly find the proper currency on your next trip to the 100 islands.
- The House Baratheon Set with four brass and copper coins not only shows Robert and Stannis, but also the vile Joffrey and his brother Tommen.
- The House Greyjoy Set with four brass and copper coins makes us wonder why the currency of the Iron Islands isn’t made of... iron.
- The House Stark Set with four coins enshrines the noble Eddard, Robb, Rickard and Torrhen together with their dire wolves in brass.
- The House Targaryen Set with four brass coins is dominated by dragons and additionally shows Daenerys, Aegon and Jaehaerys Targaryen.
- The Half-Dragon Set with 8 coins allows you to collect the heads of the following rulers: Daenerys, Robb, Stannis, Tywin, Quellon, Oberyn, Mace and Garth XII ./li]
[li]The Half-Pennies Set with 6 coins combines small coins from the houses Targaryen, Stark, Baratheon, Greyjoy, Lannister and Martell.
Each coin is made on antique machinery using traditional techniques and afterwards weathered by hand for an individual "used look"
. As a result, the coins look like they have actually been in circulation across Westeros for some time. Additionally, each set contains a small booklet with background information
on the coins and the manufacturing process. Looks like you are finally prepared to play the Game of Thrones for real!
Technische detailsMaterial: brass, iron, copper, red brass Diameter: 1.6 - 3 cm